08 Apr We’re hiring: EU Project Support Officer
Currently ESTELA is looking for a Project Support Officer helping the team to coordinate an EU-funded project (as coordinator), as well as engage on other projects and policy issues.
Job Category: EU Policy Research & Project Management
Job Experience: min. 3 years
Job Location: Brussels
Contract: Limited duration contract
Starting date: June 2019
His/her main responsibilities:
- Supporting and managing EU-funded projects:
- Monitoring the overall progress and deliverables of the project, preparing and writing the technical reports for the EU projects;
- Supporting the EU project management: acting as contact point on behalf of the organisation within the project consortium;
- Supporting the organisation of meetings and events
- Managing external stakeholders:
- Contacting national stakeholders and policy makers;
- Maintaining good relationships with stakeholders
- Supporting the team’s day-to-day operations
- Monitoring national and EU energy policies and assessing their impact on the STE/CSP sector’s activities;
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the secretariat (such as members’ meetings, workshops, conferences)
- University degree in relevant field (political sciences/economy/environment…);
- Deep understanding of the Energy/Renewables sectors at national, EU and world levels (especially in the STE/CSP sector is a plus);
- At least 2-year experience in management/coordination of EU-funded projects (ideally as coordinator of EU-funded projects);
- Experience in coordinating and managing external stakeholders;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (knowledge of writing technical reports is a plus);
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) is a must.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and relationship management skills (can quickly establish good relationships with contacts);
- Strong analytical, organisation skills;
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality;
- Flexible: available to travel when required and able to work in a small team.
View in PDF
To apply for this position:
Send a CV and cover letter to Mr. Marcel Bial, Secretary General of ESTELA, at the following e-mail address [email protected] before 30/4/2019.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
For more information on ESTELA and what we do, please visit our website www.estelasolar.org